Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday morning

This is a fall picture, but I really like it..
I don't know why people wait outside a store for hours just to get a low-priced TV. Black Friday doesn't make sense at all to me. Why can't you just wait a least a week to start Christmas shopping? You don't have to start a new holiday spirit right after the last holiday! I mean, literally the day after Thanksgiving they start putting Christmas decorations. Its not like your going to run out of time in a large time span of 29 days till the next holiday. All we did on 'Black Friday' was go downtown and go to the shops there. We got a few things, like fabric and wrapping paper. When we were done, we got coffee at coffee talk. It was a nice day. Today, we're making cookies. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment