Back to the 70s'
 |
| Happy St.Patricks Day! |
Yippee! It is spring! [On March 20th, It will officially be spring] What a surprise. Shorts and capris were showing up this week. Boy, was I not prepared. On Wednesday, I wore jeans and long socks. I was quite confused when I saw may people dressed and shorts and flip-flops to school. All my shorts are to small, and its hard to roll up your jeans for capris. [not really, Its not like I have arthritis or anything] This kind of weather just makes you smile. That night, we went outside to play soccer. Yep, I said soccer. We're flowing into that time of year. Soccer is my second favorite sport, next to hockey. I'm sure you've heard enough about me and hockey in the winter months. Its not likely to come across nice weather for a soccer game. Its either pouring cats and dogs, or so hot that you could faint at any moment. I hope this weather continues through the spring. So lets cross our fingers, and hope for 70s' all spring. Have a good St. Patty's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment