The Christmas season has come and gone, and now we begin New Year's. We had a brown Christmas. My family couldn't go cross- country skiing or do any winter recreation activities. [we have been playing hockey, though] I'm not fond of snow, really. Snow can be to sticky, wet, deep, cold, and maybe even icy. The first time it snows, its like, "Look outside! Snow! Yippee!" That happens the first couple times, and then it becomes, "Ughhh! Snow again?! When's spring coming?" Yes, I still like making snowmen, but I've never liked using a perfectly good carrot to put on the snowman for a nose when your dog eats it right away. Sledding is fun, but we don't have any hills by are house. All we do is go down our little 3 feet hill. [sometimes we try to make a jump on it, but its not fun at all] Like I said in one of my blogs, I never get fresh new snow gear. Almost every year I get snow pants with holes in the knees. You try playing doggies in the snow with those on. For Christmas, I got a fish bowl with some plants. Last night we went to Walmart and got two fishes; Pogos and Angela. Their Platy fish. I researched them, and apparently they are very hardy and live up to 2 to 3 years. Fish are pretty boring creatures. I've been staring at them in the fish bowl a couple of times, and I learned that they love to sleep... uh oh.. [no, no, their not dead. Funny joke..] So, I hope you all have a happy new year! Start making your resolutions!
No comments:
Post a Comment