Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year

Anna drinking some nice hot cocoa!
Welcome to the New Year! We say goodbye to 2011 and say hola to 2012. My family didn't really stay up that late; only till 12:30. We were all tired and didn't care for 'partying'. Plus, most of us were sleeping. We did go to Paradise landing earlier in the night. I got some SUPER good noodles. New subject coming ahead....... I like even numbered years. 2011 sounds to, well, boring. 2012 has excitement in it! I feel good to start a new year! Even if it is any year, even 2011, you feel good about starting a new year. I don't care to make a new years resolution. I like making goals, but not goals like, 'lose weight' because that does NOT occur to me. I hope. [funny joke, ha ha.] In guidance, we made resolutions. They had to be school related. So really all you could do is talk less in class and get grades up. [And, I feel like i'm doing perfectly fine in both of those things] So, I don't have any more to say so I won't say anything at all. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment