Post-Easter

I had a fine Easter. I found my basket nestled in the pile of hockey jerseys. It took me at least 45 minutes to find it, so thats kind of why I look like that. I wasn't very happy with the easter bunny. :) My brother found his in the car in the garage. [my dad is having a hard time hiding them lately] My sister found her's in the computer case, and my other sister found her's in the bathroom cabinet. We had a Easter brunch with our grandparents and our aunt, uncle, and cousin. The ham was good. Normally on the day after Easter we sit around and eat candy. Every year my mom wants us to do something fun on this day, but it never happens. [and i'm perfectly fine with that] We decorated eggs the night before, so I included some pictures of that in this entry. Have a awesome week!
No comments:
Post a Comment