I sense rain... literally.
 |
| Super rainy! |
Rain,rain, and more rain. Thats all I saw, heard, and smelled. [from my wet dog] On the bright side, we're going to have nice green trees. And of course, the occasion you go to in this rainy weather is a track meet. All the way in Medford. Luckily, Henrys' 4x8 team did make it to state, so it was worth sitting in the cafeteria for a hour due to lightning sightings. It was an interesting storm. At school, it was raining cats and dogs. When we drove into Medford, it was a bright sunny day. Then it moved in, and the happy days were over. After the long wait in the school, I had 2 cheeseburgers. They were one of the best burgers I have ever had. [or maybe it was just that I was really hungry..] Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment