June
 |
| Welcome, June! |
June is bustin' out all over! Its summer time people! :) Get you lemonade made and sit outside and enjoy the heat. [don't forget your sunscreen!] Sadly I missed some spots last weekend, so I have a little sunburnt on my shoulders. :( Anyway, the hot days are here! Even if I completely detest hot days, I like a hot day once in a while. You are more likely to die of heat than of coldness, so i'm perfectly fine with playing hockey outside in -20 weather. Its a sign of summer when you dig out your fan from the basement to put in your room at night. I like to sleep with my quilt on my bed, winter and summer, so I always have a fan running. Next subject- SCHOOLS OUT! :) Our last day of school is on Wednesday. In the morning, we have community service. In the afternoon, we have fun stuff. [I'm going to a movie] Then, the week after, summer school starts. Never can be away from school. :) Have a great week! This is a brain pop on sun protection
No comments:
Post a Comment