Me frowning at dad while I was into my sandcastle..
Welcome to Summer folks! This is it-- we have to take up 3 whole months with camps, vacations, beach trips, and watermelon. I can do that easily. We got off to a pretty rough start. Its flooded completely in Duluth. Which tells you, "I think its been raining a lot lately.." No, not just a lot, a TON. Its been raining down here too. Most of its at night though, so we don't really realize the buckets of rain fall. We can sure hear the thunder claps though. [for the first time in my life I finally know why they call them thunder claps--it was like the angels were clapping at every strike that their fellow angel made] Yesterday,it was like I was swimming in sweat. [gross idea, I know...] We ran 1.5 miles at cross-country practice but really, it seemed like a 10k. [which really isn't that bad for most people, well, i'm just a little 6th grader] Have a fantastic summer weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment