Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Reeelllaaaxxx....

Nighthawks at chicago!
Don't you love those days where you feel so relaxed? Like you have the freedom and permission to be relaxed? Those days when you're like, "Yeah, I could go on a run.....but maybe today I can treat myself to a nice time on sketch-up." Then you turn on pandora and turn up the speakers to some Adele Radio.  Well, guess what kinda day I had today? :) But of course, on a day like this, you want to put all those productive activities on hold, but no. I still need to be productive. [On command of my mother...] So maybe practice some saxophone and piano. Then clean, to surprise mother. Then continue the sketch-up marathon. [It wasn't a marathon.....more of like a 10k...] Oh--guess what you have for lunch on these days? Well, whatever you feel like. Its your day of relaxation, you know. So what I felt like was a slice of french bread. Actually, it was quite cheap french bread. But, whateva. :) And of course, you want to end your day by going on your blog. :) Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment