I had the most splitting headache last night. The kind of headache where you feel like every time you take a step your brain jiggles in your skull. Ice cream did not help this headache. :( In fact, it made it worse, as you can see from the frowny-face. But then, I went to bed, and it was all ok. I think most of the headache was caused by watching TED talks about the brain and the universe. Seriously. They were very informative, but caused headaches. My mom had the same headache, but she also had a stomach ache. Poor, poor mommy. On the other nice a happy hand, my brother and sister made it to state, which is next weekend. I'm looking forward to the hot tub at the hotel, because #1, I have knots in my back, #2, my mom tells me I need a bath and a hot tub is a much better solution, #3, i just like hot tubs because they make you feel funny. But of course, i'm excited to support my brother and sister......:) Have a nice Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment