The whirling world around me
 |
| Super Me! |
For the first time in my short 11-year life, I feel confused about every thing. Where to go, school work, food, etc. Its super weird. Honestly, I think I just need to relax and get my mind organized. I feel like someone-who ever it may be must be a very mean person- switched my organization switch off. I'm always organized; school, locker, and room. I'm most of the time pretty clean physically and mentally. I have a pretty good clue on whats going on in life. But not now, for some crazy reason. It may be that i'm to busy or something, but my schedule right now isn't that full. I have much more time then I need to after school. Way to much computer and TV time, sadly. I feel like the world is spinning rapidly around me with no one alerting what to do or where to go. You know what my mom keeps on telling me? She says I need a bath. A hot, bubbly, candle bath. Yes, that would be wonderful. But I don't like baths. And, for the last 10 years 4 kids have been showering and bathing in the same tub, and man, you wouldn't believe how gross it is. Pee, dirt, and hair scatter the bath tub. Seriously-its bad enough taking a shower. Luckily, you only have to touch your feet. But a bath, you touch everything. I wouldn't take a bath in that tub for my life. We have another bath tub in the basement, but thats been used as storage for the time we've lived in this house. Meaning, no one has turned on the water for 10 years. I remember my parents turning on the jets in their tub, and boxelder bugs spud out. Ick-y. So I will choose another "stress reliever" strategy. Have a nice Friday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment