![]() |
| Blue Sky :) |
type. So now, I have to do a short little post, because seriously, it would take a hour to press the 'undo typing' key every time it deleted. Last night my parents made us watch "No Direction Home". A 3 hour movie about Bob Dylan. My parents just saw a concert of him last Wednesday, so they've been pretty in to him lately. But now he's like 60, so it wasn't a very with-while concert. Anyway, I went to bed in about the middle of the movie because I was a little Bob-Dylaned-out. Also yesterday, we went shopping in Maplewood. My sisters and I each got a limit of $25 to spend. We went to a thrift store called Savers. I hung out in the sweater isle for quite a while. :)aI got a polka-dot cardigan and black cardigan. Then we went to Marshals for some jeans. I found some jeans, and a awesome mustard-y shirt that matched my eyes well. Then we went to Jo Anns' Fabric store for my sewer-sister to marvel at. I got a little lost, but I spotted my mother quickly. :) We got some pop and drove home, stopping at a gas station before my bladder exploded. :) Have a nice week!

No comments:
Post a Comment