I shouldn't have been complaining about how busy I was last month. I only had cross-country, and now I have like 5 things going on at once. Want a example of a busy girl? Here you are right here....Plus, I have all the burdens of piano recitals, band concerts, four-square fights (trust me; a recess game can get pretty intense) school work, and other minor 'burdens'. I'm super-duper scared for my piano recital. I am pretty good at my piece, but I am simply terrified to preform in front of people. I'm playing 'Tarentella'. Its a fun and jumpy song. And when I jumpy, I really mean jumpy. You have to jump all over the place on the piano. Its also in 6/8 timing, so that makes me go even faster. Anyway, I am going along with the piece pretty well. I always mess up at the same part every time I play. My mom told me, "When a little bit of your house is dirty, do you clean the whole house?" Think about, my dear readers. :) On another note, Thanksgiving is coming up. Personally, I'm totally thinking more about Christmas. I mean, I only have like a month to do all the presents. Also, I have a lot on my list so....i'm kind of hoping for them. :) I suppose I'm being pretty selfish. Wanting to skip Thanksgiving, a holiday of thanks, and wanting Christmas, a holiday of giving and receiving. Eh, its not that selfish... Well, have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment