Negative and Positives
 |
| New years |
I haven't done a post in 25 days. (Not like anybody cares....) But I can't really say I've been super busy- because I haven't. Of course, I have hockey, school and all that fun business, but I just haven't wanted to write. So I apologize for my laziness. But apart from that, life has treated me well. The weather hasn't though. All last week was in the negatives or in the single digit temperatures. Last night was hockey pictures. It was only 12 degrees, but the wind made it feel so much more bleak. It went so much longer then planned. It happens every year, so we all expected to just catch what your thrown at. Normally, its like an hour. It was almost 2 hours. My mom came for a while, and then she had to go home to feed my brother who had a game soon. It finished 10 minutes after she left, so I kind of had to wait there in the cold for some 15 minutes. I almost cried. I was frozen solid. My mom came and I was flooded with joy. (more of like,"Why did you leave me here?!!) I had a nice cup of hot chocolate, a slice of pizza, and a salad when I got home. Then, I had to go to my brothers game out in the cold. I was prepared this time. I even brought more hot chocolate for myself. My family went home and had pizza and cake, for it was my brothers 16th birthday. We watched sitcoms till 11:00. It was a nice night. Have a nice weekend! Stay toasty warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment