Bon Voyage 2012!
 |
| Hockey... |
Well, another Christmas vacation has come and gone. This was a weird break. My family kind of sat around and read or played on their devices. Of course, thats normal for a break, but this time, we were much more than lazy. Some days, nobody said a word. It was very strange how everybody just went to their spots and sat there. Sometimes we would get up to get a powdered mocha drink that we got for Christmas. (theres 4 flavors we got- Peppermint mocha, Suisse Mocha, Irish Creme, and French Vanilla. I favored the Suisse Mocha) But we all enjoyed relaxation. My bother and sister had practice most days in the mornings. They didn't like that much. I really didn't have to leave the house ever. We did go to relatives' and went skating, though. We weren't THAT lazy. I also had a game yesterday. (which we lost 12-0....) I probably worn the same clothes almost every day. Yes, I did was them. Whoo! A whole year has gone by! 2012 was a swish. Not even a breeze. I was there and then-POOF-is gone. It was a nice year. For some reason, I don't like odd years. (I have this thing were I tell the personalities of numbers and letters. Odd numbers are kind of mean and even numbers are nice.) Odd years go as well as even years, so I don't have anything to hold over 2013. So, I don't really do resolutions, but I thought this year I should make one or two. I think I need to read more. Not like I don't read at all. Really, I read more then most kids in my grade. Now that I have a ipod, I have the freedom to suck myself into the gaming and social networking world. I am easily sucked into that world. When I go to that world, I don't read as much. And when you read, you lead. You know more and more by each page. I can't go to the world of games and fun as much as a read. On the same page? Ok. Number 2 resolution. (Oh-i'm doing 3 points) I'm getting geared up to the track season this year, and I plan to break the 400 record. I've been trying to lift weights because, when you run the 400, you need your arms pumping very fast. And if you don't know, my upper body strength is pretty much as good as a twig. I've just been doing stuff with 10s'. Now onto point 3, which is eating more. So you know how I am as weak as a twig? Some of that comes from not getting food. Let me make it clear that I love food and I don't have any fear of being 'fat' or whatever. I just am overly picky about what I eat. I can't help it sometimes. But I need to eat so much more if I want to be more of a branch then a twig. I suppose I should go and eat now. Seriously, its lunch, so I'm not just saying that. See you next year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment