6th grade
 |
| Fall doggie |
School has begun. And the leaves are falling. Seriously. Like i'm not saying that for the school effect. The leaves are really falling. Which is very scary. Because then it means that I can't hold on to summer for forever. :( I'm still super excited for school and cross country. Speaking of school, I did have a wonderful first day of school. My teachers are nice. Except my locker is a mess. I mess I tell you! I'm normally very organized. Its just so hard to find a time to clean it. I still need to get used to my schedule. I think i'm messed up only twice or once. I almost walked into the wrong math class. Thats a minor next to others. Some people, on block days [block days are when you only go to your even or odd class numbers] people go to their odd classes instead of even classes. That doesn't seem so bad because you might not know what block days are, but trust me; its bad. My schedule isn't that confusing. I don't have to go all the way to the high school for a class. Well, have a fun Friday and a nice weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment