 |
| Kinda blurry..oh well. |
Ugh. Fall is a hard season to deal with. Hard cross-country practices [today wasn't the funnest], getting used to school, and dealing with the cold is hard for me. Its hard for most people too. I mean, i'm not terribly busy or anything, its just that your trying to shift into the school year and thats difficult. Jeez....I'm sounding like a guidance counselor. We had to write about what our favorite season in school. I said fall. I don't really know why its my favorite. Really, spring or summer should, because my birthdays in spring and all. Every year I get so excited for spring. I want to see green grass and see the birds singing. But that doesn't happen until like May. Which weirdly is when my birthday is. :) The thing is is that you have May, and then summer starts in June. I have 3 months before I get to have true spring. Winter is to....well, cold. I don't mind cold or anything, I just feel like a 'alone' kind of cold. With hockey and everything, Winter is to busy for me to enjoy it. [of course, I still enjoy hockey] Now summer is just way to hot and stuffy. I like the camps and vacations, but the long month of August just gets miserable. June and July are all fun. But oh....Augusts another story. The whole month I get pumped for school. It gets hot in August. And stuffy. But then comes fall. Nice, 50 degree fall days. Ahhh...Compared to the hot August days, fall is like heaven. I don't know what Fall does to me. Each year, I get excited for watching cross-country meets [now i'm attending...:)] and wearing actual coats. Coats! And hats and mittens! Well, have a nice weekend. Stay warm :)
No comments:
Post a Comment