Tree Hugger Anniversary!
 |
| Fall sisters. :) |
This is the month were I start talking about fall. I'm all like, "The leaves are falling. Fall is officially here!" Its just that i'm too excited. :) Each post from now on will pretty much talk about the same thing from now on, just to let you know. I'm not saying that you shouldn't read my blog or anything......we wouldn't want THAT to happen.... Well, on the other note, tomorrow is my blog anniversary. Now don't flood my comments with anniversary wishes...[You should know that was sarcasm] Even if my mom told me about blogger tonight, I made my first post tomorrow. Boy, how i've improved. I was writing 3-sentanced posts and now i'm writing....well, longer posts, I suppose. Blogger does a great job helping you create an all-you blog. I'm still figuring out things about the template, because its confusing. I mean, even a 10 year old can figure it out. But hey! I'm 11 now, so lets get back to the anniversary! [Boy, i'm loving spell check right now with that darn anniversary!] I'm all for a cake in celebration, but my mom is more toward a virtual party. :( Yep, I know. Cake would be better. Much better. Anyway.....I hope you 3 followers have a fantastic Sunday and a wonderful week! Stay warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment