Christmas is coming, the present pile isn't very fat...
 |
| Just hangin'.....:) |
Ok, so its a pretty cheesy title. But really, the 'present pile' isn't very fat. So now I have....4 finished. 3 are for friends and one is for my sister. I almost have my moms' finished, but I haven't gotten the time (aka i've been lazy) to find how to bind off a neck warmer that i've knitting. I still have my other sisters present, my dads, and my brothers present to finish. In fact, I haven't even started my brothers. (Uh oh...:) But apart from the presents, my Christmas season has been pretty good. My parents er, Santa, look like their scrambling for presents. I think they're like this every year. But I enjoy my presents every year though, so I don't think them scrambling is a problem. I quite excited for Friday. Its ski day. I'm skiing with a lot of my friends. So it'll be swell. Well, this was a short post, but have a nice week!
No comments:
Post a Comment