Friday, December 7, 2012

No snow in Wisconsin

This is a REAL santa pup!
What a week. It hasn't snowed a snowflake this whole entire week. What a bummer. Its supposed to have a huge storm this weekend were we get like 5 inches;but that probably won't happen. And if it does snow, then i'm proven wrong. Plus, it hasn't even gotten cold! Today it was in the 40s'. In the storm, its supposed to be 9 degrees. Good hockey weather. We haven't flooded the rink yet, due to the warm weather and all. I really hope we start this weekend. Speaking of hockey, my season is going to be not that great this year. I was supposed to play on a Burnett girls U-14 team, but their wasn't enough players. I'm playing on my normal River Valley boys PeeWee team. But we only have like 6 kids, so we are focusing on skill development this year. We are bringing up some of the squirts so we can get a game in. So my hockey season isn't the best, but at least I get to play. Have a nice weekend! Stay cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment