Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas!

It's been a nice Christmas. I now have an iPod touch which I can go on my blog much more. :) I got a lot of storage units. Three to be exact. My studio is a disaster area from remodeling and such. But apart from the messes, my Christmas was very swell. All my presents from relatives was money. I suppose they think that when your a teen, which I am not yet at all, they think that whatever they give you, you will scoff at in disgust. So, they give you money to buy something you will like. For one, I am 11 and not a teen. I will be gracious to whoever gave me a gift. Yes, we can all agree that we love money and it is all not bad for a gift. But the fact that all my gifts from my relatives were money makes me feel like in the past, I have scoffed at some gifts. Well, my fingers are getting a bit tired from typing on a little keyboard on my iPod. Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment