we better get used to it because we have to go through Febuary to. Luckily, I can get used to things quickly. My sister said yesterday, "I really need to see grass." I agree. Well, I don't have much more to say, so I will say more. Have a good weekend!
Thursday, January 19, 2012
At School
Right now, i'm multimedia at school. [hehe] So, my buddy Eli is here. He wants to say a little something.... HI, he says. This is the end of the semester. On Monday, we begin Spanish. Its just a study hall right now, because i'm finished with all my work. [I do not rush, its just how I work...] My new fishy is doing fine. Pepper Jack likes to eat, not like Pogos who probably has no clue what the little flaky stuff i'm putting in the fish bowl is. Poor Angela. She probably died because she didn't eat. Well, enough with the fish. It snowed last night. [Yippee] Its really looking like January now. This morning when we walked to school, it was almost below 0. Yikies. My mom said
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment