Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Snow day
I'm at school, again. I got all of my biome project done, so the teacher didn't know what to do with me. So, I went on my nice little blog. Today it was my brother's 15th birthday. 15 is a pretty long time. This morning, he woke up and had a quick birthday breakfast. Then he went to jazz band. Tonight, we will have a 9:30 birthday party with cake and ice cream. Nice birthday, huh? Ok. Next subject. Snow fell very heavily last night. It was snow that nobody expected. Lucky for us, we get to walk to school.[not] I was like a snowball ankles and down when I got to school. I don't know about you, but I'm getting sick of winter. Sadly, we have Febuary to suffer through. Oh, and March. I hope Spring is nice to us. Pretty please, groundhog, make spring soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment