Thursday, January 12, 2012
Goodbye, Angela
I received some sad news this morning form my mom. One of my new Christmas fishies has died. Her name was Angela, and she was a orange fish with a big black dot on her tail. I really enjoyed the times I had with her. The first week I had her, she wasn't moving at all. My mom said she was stunned from the new water. I felt proud to take a fish out of those cramped Walmart tanks. All of those poor little fishies all cramped into those tanks like sardines [haha, funny.. they're are fish anyway..] it just makes me feel bad. The other fish I got, Pogos, was the active one. [and I should say, Pogos IS the active one. Not WAS the active one. Don't worry, he's still here....] The first time that I put him in the bowl, he way shooting all over the place. As I said, Angela was like.........cricket.......cricket....Anyway, I still liked her as she was. She was also the prettier one. Pogos was sort of frog-like, kind of green and spotty. One of the advantages was that you could actually take a picture of her without getting a blur. [gosh, Pogos...stand still..] This afternoon, I went out in the yard and buried her. I put a big A out of sticks over the dirt. My family thought I should just flush her, but I couldn't handle that. Well, thats all the business, so tootle loo to you! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment