Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another Hockey Weekend

Family Hockey day!
The title pretty much says it all. Hockey really did fill up most of our weekend. I just got back from my game verses Burnett. Our first win of the season. Ok, let me explain that. I play up on the peewees [the peewees are a level in hockey] because of my wonderful and beautiful talent... [no, no. The team is just small and they need extra players] The peewees aren't really doing well this year, obviously if this is their first win. I don't want any hurt feelings here.... the peewees are a fine and dandy team. So, it was a fun game after all. I probably just talked about a bunch of jibberish to all you non-hockey players. It was a really hot hockey game by the way. If you remember, we do have a outdoor rink so weather does impact us. Well, I don't have much more to say so I will say no more. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment