Happy late Valentine's Day! I totally forgot about writing on my blog on Valentine's Day. Silly me. My Valentine's Day was enjoyable. My dad made us pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. Yummy. My mom gave us all buffs, which are these thingys that you can wear in 12 ways. A scarf, hat, head band, etc. Its pretty cool. My teacher almost didn't let us have a Valentines Day party. Apparently, once your in middle school there are no parties. :( We did have a party, but we brought in board games and stuff. It wasn't that bad, but most of the kids in my class forgot their Valentines. I made mine, like I do every year. I still have no clue about were in the store you can buy Valentines. I don't even know what box they come in. I never even knew that you could buy Valentines until 3rd grade. Well, that was my Valentines day recap.<3 Have a rest of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment