Monday, February 20, 2012

Presidents' Day

Happy President's Day!
Look out the window. There is no snow. Just muddy grass. As we reach the end of February, we hope March will treat us with no snow, also. I just had my last hockey game of the season last Sunday. Winter is winding down. Very slowly, though. Spring is just peaking around the corner. I don't know weather the groundhog saw its shadow or not, but it seems as if no matter what the temperature is, there is still a tiny bit of wet snow on the ground. Sometimes the snow is hard and crusty, while other times its mushy. Seems as if the snow is very indecisive about weather winter is finished or not. I mean, come on. The normal temp lately is 30-40 weather. Snow shouldn't be hanging around! Its springs turn to do its magic. Lets hope that the leprechauns give us good luck for march. Have a fantastic Presidents' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment