Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February

Hockey Sunday
 Welcome to February, everybody. It's not easy to say that March is the next month, which means spring. I am dying to see fresh green grass and leaves on the trees. The snow is very wet. We can't play hockey. The ice is practically slush. [well, it IS slush now] It's also getting warmer. This week, every day has never gone below 25 degrees. No hats, no gloves. Which is nice, because hats and mittens are annoying. [most of the time] Ok. Next winter complaint subject. My mom has not sent out our Christmas card yet. It was literally a month ago. If you don't know, my mom draws or paints our Christmas card each year. I think its unique. I don't like those picture Christmas cards that say, "From our family to yours, Merry Christmas!" Thats so original. [sarcasam] So, thats pretty much it. I have nothing more to say, so I will say no more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment