Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Maybe Spring, or maybe winter

Yes, thats a flower all right.
 The title says it all. On Monday, it felt like a warm spring day. The snow was slush. Today, It's almost 20 degrees. [not saying thats cold, gee, I play outdoor hockey...] It's quit a agility course walking to school. Slid on the icy paths, dodge the broken ice with water under it, jump over the mud puddles... Its a nice work out. I can never know what the weather will be like in the boring. Today, it was about 30. Your probably thinking, "uh, you know there's this thing called a thermometer....." Yes, I know what a thermometer is, people. Just in general," what should I wear to school? It looks pretty cold. I think I'll get my mittens." When you step outside, it ends up to be 35 degrees. I would not wear mittens to school on that day. So, I have nothing more to say so I will say no more. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment