Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snow Storm

Yep, Its spring break all right
Well, what a Spring break we have here. Our drive way is knee deep with snow. Sadly, the snow is wet and spring-like. Icky. Leap year is today. Leap year is fascinates me. On this day,I feel like I have to do thing special. Its sort of like when your teachers ask you, "If you had a extra day what would you do and why?" Theres not much you can do with this snow outside. I would've said to my teacher, "I would build a time machine and travel with my friend." Sadly, that dream has never came true. [If you face reality, that dream will never come true.:)] Its hard to believe that its not winter break. Our winter break was snow less. If we just flip-flopped our weather for our breaks, that would make much more sense. I've included a video about leap year. [Just click in the 'featured movie'] Enjoy your Spring break!
Leap Year Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment