Another week of camp
 |
| Setting up camp! |
Well, i'm back. I had a wonderful time at camp. Made some new friends, had some glorious food, and most importantly, had FUN. [as everybody says...] Tomorrow, I leave for Camp du Nord. Its our 9th year there. Its a YMCA family camp. Most of our family goes there every summer. It so happened that its raspberry season right now... :) So right now, its pouring cats and dogs. Like, raining HARD. The radio reports severe weather reports tonight. It was sort of like, for example, your walking down the street and somebody randomly hands you 10 dollars. The rain came out off nowhere. [nice analogy, right?] I suppose we did need rain. It rained yesterday night, also. Its been pretty dry all July. Our garden has needed multiple waterings. I like rain anyway. Especially thunderstorms. Have a great weekend! See you in a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment