Reaching the end of July :(
 |
| tubing on deer lake |
I hate to bring up this terrible topic, and your probably going to hate me too for mentioning this. If it might be to scary/sad/disappointing/angry/confusing for you, please leave my blog page and watch the Olympics. [Its on channel 11 or abc by the way] Ok, I'll just get it over with quick. I will dedicate two sentences for this topic, just so my blog doesn't get depressing. Here is goes. There is only one month of summer left and school starts in a month and its so scary ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! [don't hyperventilate either!] Oh my oh my. School is almost here and I haven't even completed my summer wish list. There, that scary topic is over. As you can see, I have finished my two sentences on that topic. Even if I used quite a lot of commas and parentheses. Thats ok though. :) Now I will do a speedy fast topic change so get ready! The fair was fun. And sickening. I went on the same sickening ride 3 times in a row. Partly my idea. Ok, it was my idea fully. To add the the sickness and vomit felling after the ride, it was cotton-pickin' hot out there. So I had to go to the free bible vender stand that conveniently gave out free water about 5 times. Luckily, it was very cold water that was quite refreshing. Have a wonderful olympic week!
No comments:
Post a Comment