Saturday, July 7, 2012

Off to Camp

Canoe trip on the st.croix
I'm really quite sad. I do not have any blog contact for 2 weeks. I'm going to camp. :( The bright side of it is that I will have lots of blog post subjects. 'Cause, they're hard to find! I'm all packed. [except for a book; I'll pack that when I go, because I like to read at night]  I was pretty surprised on what they put on that list. They didn't mark the items that were necessary and necessary. [necessary is  hard word to say if you say it five times :)] They had hangers on the list. Um, we're staying for only 5 days, I really don't think I want to hang up my clothes .They had a camera on the list, too. I know its nice to have but what if people think they absolutely need it, and then they go out and buy a camera for their kid for a 5 day summer camp. I'm using my big brothers camera. [he's not here... ] I'm pretty sure they haven't updated their packing list in some time, because theres some weird items on it. See you in 2 weeks! :] Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment